Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Deadlifts 2/20

Deadlift day has always been my favorite day. I was supposed to do bi's and tri's today too but I forgot...oops. I was so focused on my deadlift! haha anyways....I hit a rep PR which was awesome, because I wasn't really feeling that great going into it. I'm exhausted....I stay up ONE night to watch Jimmy Fallon and it messes me up for the entire week. -__-

Deadlifts
95x10, 115x10, 135x8, 155x5, 185x3 (rep PR)
I wanted to go for 185x5, but I was losing my grip and the third one practically fell out of my hands and ripped them up. I left my chalk at home by accident! 
I was pretty gassed after that so I went right into my assistance work

Weighted Hip Lifts
4x105x10
Inverted Row
4xBWx10

KB Swings
4x50x10
Single Arm DB Row
4x20x10 each

Hip Abduction
4x75x10
Hip Adduction
4x45x10

Pretty simple today. I usually do another 2-3 back exercises but as I said already...I was dead. Can't wait to rest up and hit it hard next week!

This weekend I'm doing something pretty cool-I'm driving down to Long Island to go to a Female Powerlifting Seminar hosted by Gaglione Strength and featuring all-time world record holder Caitlyn Trout! I'm so excited, I LOVE her. Cannot wait to meet her in person and get some great information and feedback! I'll definitely write a blog on Sunday to share some awesome info with you guys! I'll leave you with a video of my 185x3 deadlift. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment