Friday, April 4, 2014

Bench Day 4/3

I almost skipped this workout today but I'm so glad I didn't...sometimes you just have to push yourself! I wasn't feeling great going into it but I felt much better after I left the gym!!

Bench Press
Bench
10x45, 8x55, 6x65, 4x75, 2x85, 1x90
3x6x65
22x45 (ended with AMRAP with just the bar)

Cable Fly
3x10
Mid-Row
3x10

Hammer Curl
3x10
Tricep Push-down
3x10

TRX Fallout
3x10
TRX Knee Tuck
3x10
TRX Scissors
3x10
TRX Side to Side
3x10

Didn't have a ton of time today because I was filling in at my old job last night. And I had a bunch of errands to run in preparation for this weekend, so I just hit some quick accessory work and core work before calling it a day. I'm heading to Cortland this weekend for a Strength and Conditioning Symposium. I'm also squatting there Friday night, so check back for (hopefully) PRs! I'm super excited, it should be great! Even though I feel like I'm cheating on Ithaca by going to Cortland...lol!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and I'll update on the Symposium probably Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment