Friday, May 23, 2014

Bench 5/23

Short and sweet post today-upper body workout, everyone knows how I feel about that. Still floor pressing this week, heading back to the bench next week. Workout was:

Floor Press
warmed up with 45x5, 55x5, 65x3
AMAP 80% of max-75x12

Incline Press
3x5x20 lbs
Pull-ups
3x3, green band

CSR
3x12, 25 lbs
Front-Side Raise
2x10x8lbs, 1x10x5lbs
Face-Pull
3x15x30lbs

Battle Ropes
3x0:30

I was happy with my high rep set of floor presses-didn't think I had that in me but I surprised myself. Here's the video:


So week 2 of my new program is complete. Everything in my body hurts lol....next week things start to change up a bit so I'm excited! Halfway through the first month! I'm off to Cape Cod for the long weekend.....so not looking forward to sitting in hours of traffic tonight! Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment